Lucid Tattoo
Notes: I had an excessive number of dreams last night, and amazingly remember them all. I'm going to say alcohol helped induce these.
Foods Eaten: Can't remember what I had for dinner, but I had a snack of Jalapeno chips and a good number of rum and cokes...
Dream Location: My bedroom.
The Dream:
I was laying on my bed in my room, though my bed wasn't in it's usual spot. TJ was in the room with me, standing near my door. He took off his shirt, then announced he'd be back in a second, presumably going to use the bathroom. As he turned to walk out the door, I saw his bare back, and noticed he had a tattoo on his right shoulder blade. It was very fine-artsy, inked in all black. It was a lighthouse with a landscape drawn in front, and to the right, was just a black box... like a small house for the lighthouse keeper or something. Examining the tattoo, it looked brand new, the skin around it red with irritation. I was puzzled, trying to figure out when and where TJ had gotten this, seemingly new tattoo. He returned to the room a moment later while I was still puzzling. He turned his back on me again to shut the door, and the tattoo had changed. It was now just a pattern of lines running parallel to each other, straight down, rounded corners, running horizontally and vertically (I remember the pattern so well, I could draw it on paper).
Suddenly, I came to the realization that TJ has no tattoos and that I must be dreaming...!
I "awoke" to find myself laying in bed (now in its usual spot) with my sister. There was a laptop in front of me, and I proceeded to tell her about how I had just gone lucid in my dream (I find it interesting that in the majority of my false awakening dreams, this is the first action I take). However, as soon as I finished that statement...
I came to the realization that if I was actually awake, it would be TJ in my bed, not my sister...!
I "awoke" in my bed again, this time next to TJ. I proceeded to tell him my dream and go back to sleep.
I don't think I ever actually woke up from this dream, but that last bout of lucidity was so realistic that I didn't process it was another dream until I was truly awake.
Foods Eaten: Can't remember what I had for dinner, but I had a snack of Jalapeno chips and a good number of rum and cokes...
Dream Location: My bedroom.
The Dream:
I was laying on my bed in my room, though my bed wasn't in it's usual spot. TJ was in the room with me, standing near my door. He took off his shirt, then announced he'd be back in a second, presumably going to use the bathroom. As he turned to walk out the door, I saw his bare back, and noticed he had a tattoo on his right shoulder blade. It was very fine-artsy, inked in all black. It was a lighthouse with a landscape drawn in front, and to the right, was just a black box... like a small house for the lighthouse keeper or something. Examining the tattoo, it looked brand new, the skin around it red with irritation. I was puzzled, trying to figure out when and where TJ had gotten this, seemingly new tattoo. He returned to the room a moment later while I was still puzzling. He turned his back on me again to shut the door, and the tattoo had changed. It was now just a pattern of lines running parallel to each other, straight down, rounded corners, running horizontally and vertically (I remember the pattern so well, I could draw it on paper).
Suddenly, I came to the realization that TJ has no tattoos and that I must be dreaming...!
I "awoke" to find myself laying in bed (now in its usual spot) with my sister. There was a laptop in front of me, and I proceeded to tell her about how I had just gone lucid in my dream (I find it interesting that in the majority of my false awakening dreams, this is the first action I take). However, as soon as I finished that statement...
I came to the realization that if I was actually awake, it would be TJ in my bed, not my sister...!
I "awoke" in my bed again, this time next to TJ. I proceeded to tell him my dream and go back to sleep.
I don't think I ever actually woke up from this dream, but that last bout of lucidity was so realistic that I didn't process it was another dream until I was truly awake.
Comments
Post a Comment