Relatives and Sex Ed

Notes: ...

Foods Eaten: Steak and potato

Dream Location: In a strange classroom and somewhere at a very pretty outdoors location

The Dream:
I was in a rather vacant and desolate seeming room. The floors were old and mangled hardwood, the walls were in rough condition too. There was a crappy rust color cough in the room, that I was sitting on with TJ. There were a number of other people in the room, though I'm not sure who they were. TJ's mom appeared in the room and started lecturing everyone about Sex Education. I immediately began feeling awkward, and fortunately TJ quickly complained about how weird it was for her to be telling us about this stuff and how he's already heard it a million times. I remember his mom arguing back briefly...

Then somehow I ended up in a very lush field of thick green grass. There were picnic tables set up (note to self: just triggered a dream memory about walking around a strange version of my grandmother's house?), and there were also other sorts of decorative structures set up. Lots of my relatives were there, and everyone was dressed up nicely. I quickly made the assumption it was my cousin, Josh's, wedding. I walked over to one of the picnic tables to chat with some of my other cousins while we were waiting, however no one seemed to notice me. I got bored quickly, feeling ignored, and promptly got up and walked away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!