I Want More Sleep

Notes: ...I hate daylight savings time. Slept short and like crap.

Foods Eaten: Stuffed Fish

Dream Location: Some version of my house...

The Dream:
I think I had just returned to my house from vacation, and I remember it being some time in the middle of the night, around 1:00am. For some reason there were lots of chocolates and candy bars set up in dishes on our dining room table. I'm not sure why, but I was being sneaky about taking them, like I thought they were my dad's and he would get mad if he saw me eat them. Whatever the case, one of my parents ended up stashing them away.

I kept pacing through my house, I must've been unpacking my stuff. I remember thinking that I should send TJ a text to let him know I got home safe, but I decided not to since it was late and I didn't want to wake him up. Eventually I ended up going to bed, I remember looking at a clock and it being 4:00 am. I thought about how I was going to dread going to work in the morning, so I would wake up at 7:00 and send my boss an email telling her I didn't get home until 4am, so I was going to sleep in for a little while.

I guess my dream self drifted me deeper into sleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity