Unique Pearl
Notes: Don't remember a lot of this one, which seems strange, because I swear I slept forever and like a rock.
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Around a small pond or lake
The Dream:
I was floating in some clear blue beautiful water in a small lake or pond. There was someone, who I think was my friend Aaron, sitting to one side of the lake. I swam towards him, and he told me about some pearls in the bottom of the lake. He asked if I could get them for him. The lake wasn't deep at all, just floating around I could see straight to the sandy bottom. I swam down to the bottom and picked up a round white object that looked pearl-ish. When I brought the object to the surface and examined it above water, I realized that it was actually a small white chocolate egg candy (I had a couple of these during the day at work yesterday so...). I dropped the candy back into the water and swam down to look for the real pearls. I came across a very shiny purple object, it was almost like a ring with a strange shape made out of the gems. I brought it to the surface, declaring I'd found the pearls (even though it looked nothing like pearls), then proceeded to ask if I could keep it...
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Around a small pond or lake
The Dream:
I was floating in some clear blue beautiful water in a small lake or pond. There was someone, who I think was my friend Aaron, sitting to one side of the lake. I swam towards him, and he told me about some pearls in the bottom of the lake. He asked if I could get them for him. The lake wasn't deep at all, just floating around I could see straight to the sandy bottom. I swam down to the bottom and picked up a round white object that looked pearl-ish. When I brought the object to the surface and examined it above water, I realized that it was actually a small white chocolate egg candy (I had a couple of these during the day at work yesterday so...). I dropped the candy back into the water and swam down to look for the real pearls. I came across a very shiny purple object, it was almost like a ring with a strange shape made out of the gems. I brought it to the surface, declaring I'd found the pearls (even though it looked nothing like pearls), then proceeded to ask if I could keep it...
Comments
Post a Comment