Historical Downtown Plane Bombing Saving Pomeranians...
Notes: This one was the most vivid I've had in quite a while. I've forgotten some of the details already though, unfortunately.
Dream Location: Around Charlotte, NC
The Dream:
I had just entered a large and classic style building with my coworker, John. The building seemed rather upscale and hotel-like, except there was a very classy Subway Restaurant inside of it. Apparently John and I were grabbing a bite to eat together for lunch. I remember ordering some food, a Turkey Sub, I think. And when I went to pay for it, the cashier seemed very secretive and on-a-mission like. He had a somewhat evil grin on his face, and he told me something important, though I don't know what it was he said.
I promptly got up to leave, I don't recall whether I ate my sandwich or not. Right as I was about to walk out of the doors, I noticed TJ leaning on the right wall and almost glaring at me. He called me over and began a serious questioning of me, asking why I was getting lunch with John. I realized he was being extremely jealous, and actually couldn't tell whether he was about to cry or if he was so angry it was making his eyes water. But either way, I had to laugh a little, because it was cute in a strange way. I cupped his face in my hands and stared him straight in the eyes and assured him he had nothing to worry about. I waited and talked to him until he calmed down, then gave him a kiss and finally left the building.
When I walked outside, I realized I was in an old, but restored downtown. Somehow I came to the conclusion that it was Charlotte, North Carolina. (Note to self: apparently my dream recollection is being overactive today - just triggered a memory of a dream where I ran my car into a tree. maybe I already wrote that one down?) Anyway... I was admiring some of the building structures when a random dream figure noticed me and began telling me the history of the downtown. Apparently it had used to be an old military fort, and all the buildings, towers, and barracks had been revamped into what they were now. He pointed at a building diagonal from where I was standing, and showed how it was once the army barracks.
I'm not sure how long I walked around the historical downtown, but at some point I ended up running from something, though I do not know what. I thought about whatever it was the cashier at Subway had told me, and could only figure that had something to do with it. As I was running, I heard and saw a loud explosion in front of me. I switched directions and ran that way, but again, there was another explosion in front of me. Looking up, I realized there was a number of planes flying low over my head. I continued running, keeping an eye on them, and then noticed that they were the source of explosions. They were dropping bombs... and they seemed to be chasing me.
I suddenly had an ADD moment, where I decided I had left my dogs (plural? I only have one...?) in my car, and I needed to go save them. I ran straight into a parking lot and ran to a parked car (not mine?). It was a four door, and I opened up the back door and crawled in to get my (fully grown?) Pomeranian, Orion, plus another Pomeranian that was apparently also mine. Suddenly, someone slammed my door shut, and two people appeared in the front seat. They seemed to be kidnapping me, as they started the car and quickly drove off with me still in the backseat. I pitched a fit, but held tight onto my dogs. They explained to me that I was part of some plan, but they needed me alive. Unfortunately for them, they ran in to a bunch of traffic. They were yelling at each other, trying to figure out a quicker way to get around all the cars. I took advantage of them being distracted and quietly managed to open the back door and slip out with my dogs. And unfortunately for me, the planes were still overhead.
The planes immediately took notice of me and returned to chasing me. I darted off the open road and into a wooded forest, dogs in tow. Though the forest looked to go on forever, it ended quickly... and I ran out of it straight onto an airplane landing strip. One of the planes came extremely close to the ground, and I turned and ran right back into the forest...
No idea how that one ended...
Dream Location: Around Charlotte, NC
The Dream:
I had just entered a large and classic style building with my coworker, John. The building seemed rather upscale and hotel-like, except there was a very classy Subway Restaurant inside of it. Apparently John and I were grabbing a bite to eat together for lunch. I remember ordering some food, a Turkey Sub, I think. And when I went to pay for it, the cashier seemed very secretive and on-a-mission like. He had a somewhat evil grin on his face, and he told me something important, though I don't know what it was he said.
I promptly got up to leave, I don't recall whether I ate my sandwich or not. Right as I was about to walk out of the doors, I noticed TJ leaning on the right wall and almost glaring at me. He called me over and began a serious questioning of me, asking why I was getting lunch with John. I realized he was being extremely jealous, and actually couldn't tell whether he was about to cry or if he was so angry it was making his eyes water. But either way, I had to laugh a little, because it was cute in a strange way. I cupped his face in my hands and stared him straight in the eyes and assured him he had nothing to worry about. I waited and talked to him until he calmed down, then gave him a kiss and finally left the building.
When I walked outside, I realized I was in an old, but restored downtown. Somehow I came to the conclusion that it was Charlotte, North Carolina. (Note to self: apparently my dream recollection is being overactive today - just triggered a memory of a dream where I ran my car into a tree. maybe I already wrote that one down?) Anyway... I was admiring some of the building structures when a random dream figure noticed me and began telling me the history of the downtown. Apparently it had used to be an old military fort, and all the buildings, towers, and barracks had been revamped into what they were now. He pointed at a building diagonal from where I was standing, and showed how it was once the army barracks.
I'm not sure how long I walked around the historical downtown, but at some point I ended up running from something, though I do not know what. I thought about whatever it was the cashier at Subway had told me, and could only figure that had something to do with it. As I was running, I heard and saw a loud explosion in front of me. I switched directions and ran that way, but again, there was another explosion in front of me. Looking up, I realized there was a number of planes flying low over my head. I continued running, keeping an eye on them, and then noticed that they were the source of explosions. They were dropping bombs... and they seemed to be chasing me.
I suddenly had an ADD moment, where I decided I had left my dogs (plural? I only have one...?) in my car, and I needed to go save them. I ran straight into a parking lot and ran to a parked car (not mine?). It was a four door, and I opened up the back door and crawled in to get my (fully grown?) Pomeranian, Orion, plus another Pomeranian that was apparently also mine. Suddenly, someone slammed my door shut, and two people appeared in the front seat. They seemed to be kidnapping me, as they started the car and quickly drove off with me still in the backseat. I pitched a fit, but held tight onto my dogs. They explained to me that I was part of some plan, but they needed me alive. Unfortunately for them, they ran in to a bunch of traffic. They were yelling at each other, trying to figure out a quicker way to get around all the cars. I took advantage of them being distracted and quietly managed to open the back door and slip out with my dogs. And unfortunately for me, the planes were still overhead.
The planes immediately took notice of me and returned to chasing me. I darted off the open road and into a wooded forest, dogs in tow. Though the forest looked to go on forever, it ended quickly... and I ran out of it straight onto an airplane landing strip. One of the planes came extremely close to the ground, and I turned and ran right back into the forest...
No idea how that one ended...
Comments
Post a Comment