Tornado Game

Notes: I'm going to attribute the fact that it was stormy out last night to this one...

Foods Eaten: Steak

Dream Location: Outside, but no where identifiable.

The Dream:
I was outside in a field, it was extremely windy and there were tons of clouds. I immediately started looking for signs of a tornado (whenever it storms, part of me hopes to see a tornado). I wandered aimlessly around the field for a few minutes, until I suddenly saw a small tunnel of clouds drop only a couple yards in front of me. I decided it was probably a good time to go. I turned my back to the tornado and bolted towards nothing in particular. Fortunately, I found a small, round hut to take shelter in...

Upon entering the hut, I found TJ, Casey, Alex, and Robyn chatting to each other. None seemed to be aware of the tornado that appeared to be following me. In a slight panic, I informed them and directed everyone to get down in that strange position they teach your to hide in during tornado drills at school. However, as everyone was taking cover, I looked out a nearby window and noticed that the tornado was now too close and there was no way we were protected in the little hut. We decided to run.

I left the hut along with everyone else, but we weren't running... merely strolling through the "backyard". The tornado made its way in front of us, and as it was spinning, it turned into looking like my coworker, Susie. She looked at me and said, "Sorry Lizzy, I had to pick sides!" I realized suddenly that we were playing a game, Alex, Casey, Robyn, and Susie were all on the same team. TJ was the only other one on my team. I also realized that the objective of the game was to not get hit by the tornado chasing you, and you rotated "being the tornado". I started running again, this time running from the Susie-tornado...

Not sure what else happened or if I woke up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity