Notes: I woke up and remembered this, but I feel like I knew more about what was happening while I was in the dream. Foods Eaten: Salad, Macaroni and Cheese Dream Location: Parking Lot The Dream: I was inside of a tall building, it was all white, with a few glass windows. There was a glass elevator. The floors of the building were spiral shaped, there weren't actual stairs anywhere... it just gradually went up. I was running up the spiral building, and looking across from me I could see the members of the band, Chevelle, following me. We were all running away from something, but I don't know what. I found a door that led outside into a parking lot. The lead singer of Chevelle, Pete Loeffler, pointed at the band van and told me to run for it. We all ran across the parking lot and jumped into the back of their van... I heard loud noises, like explosions, but I don't remember seeing them.
Comments
Post a Comment