Kitty Egg Killer
Notes: This one is kind of funny in retrospect.
Dream Location: Skewed version of TJ's house
The Dream:
I was sitting on a red couch across from a TV in what seemed to be a strange version of TJ's house. TJ is on the opposite end of the couch, we are sharing a blanket. His parents are sitting in chairs across from each other in the room. There were a bunch of random cats walking around the room, one was perched on the back rest of the couch. I was petting it absentmindedly. I moved forward slightly to adjust myself, but felt something gently push on my stomach. I realized there was a tiny orange kitten that looked like a very miniature version of my cat, sitting on my stomach.
TJ tells me they had found a bunch of eggs, and a couple kittens had hatched from them, but they still had the other eggs... Moments later, TJ also decides that he's hungry and going to cook something for dinner. As we go to the fridge, he pulled out a container of eggs from the fridge. At first I think nothing of it, but as he turned the stove burner on and placed an uncracked egg on a pan, I realize he is about to fry the kitten eggs! I panic and get angry at TJ, pushing him out of the way and turning off the heat on the stove.
I don't recall TJ arguing much with me or being forceful, but I do remember him turning the stove back on, and me being extremely mad at him...
Woke up and deemed TJ the "Kitty-egg-killer".
Dream Location: Skewed version of TJ's house
The Dream:
I was sitting on a red couch across from a TV in what seemed to be a strange version of TJ's house. TJ is on the opposite end of the couch, we are sharing a blanket. His parents are sitting in chairs across from each other in the room. There were a bunch of random cats walking around the room, one was perched on the back rest of the couch. I was petting it absentmindedly. I moved forward slightly to adjust myself, but felt something gently push on my stomach. I realized there was a tiny orange kitten that looked like a very miniature version of my cat, sitting on my stomach.
TJ tells me they had found a bunch of eggs, and a couple kittens had hatched from them, but they still had the other eggs... Moments later, TJ also decides that he's hungry and going to cook something for dinner. As we go to the fridge, he pulled out a container of eggs from the fridge. At first I think nothing of it, but as he turned the stove burner on and placed an uncracked egg on a pan, I realize he is about to fry the kitten eggs! I panic and get angry at TJ, pushing him out of the way and turning off the heat on the stove.
I don't recall TJ arguing much with me or being forceful, but I do remember him turning the stove back on, and me being extremely mad at him...
Woke up and deemed TJ the "Kitty-egg-killer".
Comments
Post a Comment