Empty Store

Notes: Transposing this one from my dream notes the other day, I didn't remember much of it then, and I remember even less of it now.

Dream Location: Some sort of depot store

The Dream:
I had been walking around a gigantic depot store, seemed most similar to a Target, but more empty than any store I've ever been in. The shelving was miles apart from each other. I recall playing with some random toys in one section, and talking to some random guys - though I don't know what was said or who they were. I seem to recall continually walking around the store, and it eventually turned into an outdoors area. It was a large field of grass, and in the middle there was a tree... with my sister's Jeep wrapped around it. I didn't seem concerned about this, and I think I assumed she was fine.

I think I made my way back inside the big store, and ran into an unfamiliar guy who invited me for a drink. I was being my usual charming self, and laughed and accepted in a flirting manner. I think the store turned into what seemed like more of a dance hall, with music playing and colorful lights running. There was a bar...

Don't remember anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity