Dream Location: On a cruise ship

The Dream:
I was wandering around a cruise ship with TJ. We got in one of the elevators together, and I guess decided to pick a random number and hit it. The floor we happened to pick was the 13th floor, and when the elevator doors opened up to it, it had been completely demolished, and seemed as if we walked into it, we would be sucked into a black hole. We quickly closed the doors and went back to the main floor. On the ride down, I was thinking about how strange the missing floor seemed, and the thought that I might be dreaming crossed my mind, though I didn't actually seem to process it.

Exiting on to the main floor, there seemed to be some kind of award ceremony going on. I passed by an old family friend, Emily Murray, who had just won some sort of prize. My mother's name was also called, and she walked up to a podium, where she too, received an award. While receiving it, I ran up to her and hugged her and had a teary, sentimental moment, even though I had no idea what the award was for.

The cruise docked not long after, and TJ and I exited the boat into a parking lot, which my car was conveniently sitting in. We got in, with him driving. He drove to a shopping center, that actually appeared to be a combination of two shopping centers that I'm familiar with - one in my home town, and one where my grandparents used to live. For whatever reason, TJ pulled in the parking lot of the center and parked my car on a slight uphill. He got out, and before I had even opened my door to get out, the e-brake failed and my car began to slide slowly backwards. TJ quickly ran over to the car and got back in, trying to pull the e-brake harder, but to no avail.

He turned the car on, deciding he wanted to test it on the road. Right outside the shopping center there was a big hill, which he drove as fast as he possibly could up and down - passing a cop in the process. I pointed out the cop to him and simply stated, "We're screwed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!