The Band Yearbook
Notes: I made some notes on this one, but never came back to finish the details until now... oops.
Dream Location: In a concert hall, and for some reason I seem to recall a train.
The Dream:
I was walking around a dark building, holding a yearbook, that was apparently only filled with members of bands. The three of the five members of the band, Adelitas Way, were hanging out nearby, so I decided to go see if I could get the 'yearbook' signed by them. The first two casually signed their names, then the lead singer, Rick, wrote the names of the other two missing members of the band underneath his signature. Next to their names, he wrote their personal phone numbers, and told me to give out their numbers to as many people as I could. The present band mates were laughing at the bad joke (this was actually a rip off of one of the member's real facebook status messages, about some fan girl that kept spam calling his phone). After having them sign it, I ran over to the band Hinder, who I think was sitting inside of a train car. I had the members sign the yearbook as well.
Dream Location: In a concert hall, and for some reason I seem to recall a train.
The Dream:
I was walking around a dark building, holding a yearbook, that was apparently only filled with members of bands. The three of the five members of the band, Adelitas Way, were hanging out nearby, so I decided to go see if I could get the 'yearbook' signed by them. The first two casually signed their names, then the lead singer, Rick, wrote the names of the other two missing members of the band underneath his signature. Next to their names, he wrote their personal phone numbers, and told me to give out their numbers to as many people as I could. The present band mates were laughing at the bad joke (this was actually a rip off of one of the member's real facebook status messages, about some fan girl that kept spam calling his phone). After having them sign it, I ran over to the band Hinder, who I think was sitting inside of a train car. I had the members sign the yearbook as well.
Comments
Post a Comment