Don't Combine the Noodles!

Notes: A slightly humorous dream.

Foods Eaten: ACP

Dream Location: TJ's house

The Dream:
I was at my boyfriend's house, sitting at a dinner table with him and his parents. There were a large number of bowls full of spaghetti noodles on the table. TJ's dad was sitting at the head of his table. I was to the right, and TJ was to my right, with TJ's mom across from me. We all had typical dinner and conversation, until I started helping clean up. While the three of them were still cross-table jabbering, I began combining all the bowls of spaghetti into one bowl. I figured it was just wasting space, and even though some of the spaghetti had different sauce or spices, that it was all close enough that it wouldn't matter if it was mixed together. No one made any comment until when I put a lid on the bowl and started standing up to go put it in the fridge. TJ's dad suddenly and sternly said, "Liz! Did you just put all the spaghetti into one bowl?" I pondered at whether he was upset about this or not and responded with an uncertain, "Yes...?" He groaned in response, and TJ's mom now chimed in with, "But they were all different flavors and spices!" I answered, "So? They are close enough, it's just spaghetti, it isn't going to taste that different." She came back with, "But TJ doesn't like certain spices!" I looked at him strangely and he just shrugged indifferently. I said to both his mom and him, "We'll he can deal with it."

And that's all I remember!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity