Keanu Reeves
Notes: I find it strange that I had this dream, since I have absolutely no celebrity crush on Keanu Reeves what-so-ever.
Dream Location: On a road, in my house
The Dream:
I was in a car, driving, with my sister in the back seat. It was a metallic blue color, but I'm not sure what type of car it was. I was talking to my sister and I referenced from what she was saying that Keanu Reeves had apparently given me the car and was my boyfriend. I'm not sure how I responded, but I recall suddenly driving through a thick foresty field. The "road" was more of a narrow dirt path that continually curved about.
And then I was at home. Keanu Reeves was there, and this time he had apparently just proposed to me. I had accepted the proposal, but I was wondering to myself if it's what I really wanted to do. I even recall thinking "...he's a bit older than me, I'm not even sure how we met and got together, but he's a nice guy and he's famous..." I don't recall talking to Keanu much, but I remember being amid a conversation at the kitchen table in my house and having to pee. I got up and walked to the bathroom - which was actually in the location of a staircase that leads to my basement in reality. As I sat down to pee, I noticed there were two toilets in the room...
And I woke up.
Dream Location: On a road, in my house
The Dream:
I was in a car, driving, with my sister in the back seat. It was a metallic blue color, but I'm not sure what type of car it was. I was talking to my sister and I referenced from what she was saying that Keanu Reeves had apparently given me the car and was my boyfriend. I'm not sure how I responded, but I recall suddenly driving through a thick foresty field. The "road" was more of a narrow dirt path that continually curved about.
And then I was at home. Keanu Reeves was there, and this time he had apparently just proposed to me. I had accepted the proposal, but I was wondering to myself if it's what I really wanted to do. I even recall thinking "...he's a bit older than me, I'm not even sure how we met and got together, but he's a nice guy and he's famous..." I don't recall talking to Keanu much, but I remember being amid a conversation at the kitchen table in my house and having to pee. I got up and walked to the bathroom - which was actually in the location of a staircase that leads to my basement in reality. As I sat down to pee, I noticed there were two toilets in the room...
And I woke up.
Comments
Post a Comment