Tiger Cub
Notes: None really to speak for...
Foods Eaten: Garlic Noodles and Kahlua Cheesecake
Dream Location: I have no idea. It was outside and in a building, no where I recognized.
The Dream:
I was in motion (I'm not sure whether I was walking or driving, or some other mode of dream transportation) with my sister. She was kind of down in the dumps, I think she had broken up with her boyfriend, Mike. We drove past a large metal building, and she told me to turn in there. I did, and then we were just standing in a large, mostly empty room, with a cement floor. There was a tattered couch and there was a cage nearby. I walked over to the cage and saw a small fuzzy animal pushed up against the edge of it - but it was outside of the cage instead of in it. At first, it looked kind of like my dog, but as I bent down to pick it up, it turned more into a cat looking animal. It developed distinct black stripes on a dark burnt orange color. My sister noted, "He's a tiger cub." I coo-ed over it, as I cradled it in my arms.
Don't remember anything else...
Foods Eaten: Garlic Noodles and Kahlua Cheesecake
Dream Location: I have no idea. It was outside and in a building, no where I recognized.
The Dream:
I was in motion (I'm not sure whether I was walking or driving, or some other mode of dream transportation) with my sister. She was kind of down in the dumps, I think she had broken up with her boyfriend, Mike. We drove past a large metal building, and she told me to turn in there. I did, and then we were just standing in a large, mostly empty room, with a cement floor. There was a tattered couch and there was a cage nearby. I walked over to the cage and saw a small fuzzy animal pushed up against the edge of it - but it was outside of the cage instead of in it. At first, it looked kind of like my dog, but as I bent down to pick it up, it turned more into a cat looking animal. It developed distinct black stripes on a dark burnt orange color. My sister noted, "He's a tiger cub." I coo-ed over it, as I cradled it in my arms.
Don't remember anything else...
Comments
Post a Comment