Daily Deviation
Notes: This was kind of odd... not the dream itself, just the way it repeated itself.
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti
Dream Location: Sitting at a table somewhere outside
The Dream:
Back in real life, it was about 8:00am. I had just woken up to take my dog outside, I brought him back in and played with him for a minute, then made my rounds on my cell phone. After about 5 minutes, I put the phone down and went back to sleep...
I was sitting at a wrought iron table, outside. It seemed to be a patio area of a restaurant or perhaps just a public seating area. Naturally, I was bored, so I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. I opened up my deviantArt app, and when the page loaded, I noticed I had over 2000 messages waiting for me. I freaked out ecstatically, and opened them up to find that I had gotten a daily deviation. I tried to click on a link to the picture to find out what photo I had actually got the DD on, but nothing would go to the page. After a few minutes of clicking around, I finally found the photo. It was one of the lead singer of Anberlin, but I was perplexed because I couldn't remember uploading it to deviantArt. I was further perplexed because I considered it to be one of my crappier concert photos. Finally I started thinking, "Hm. I wonder if I'm dreaming. I must be, because I swear I didn't upload that picture."
Sudden transition to a state of "awakeness"...
I opened my eyes and I was now sitting on my boyfriend's bed. I pulled out my phone, still on a mission to figure out whether I was dreaming or not. I opened up my deviantArt app once again, and for sure I had 2000 messages waiting for me still. To double check, I went to find the photo that had got the award, but it was still the same Anberlin photo that I was pretty sure I had never uploaded. Again, I came back to the thought of "I know I am dreaming."
And this time, I actually woke up.
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti
Dream Location: Sitting at a table somewhere outside
The Dream:
Back in real life, it was about 8:00am. I had just woken up to take my dog outside, I brought him back in and played with him for a minute, then made my rounds on my cell phone. After about 5 minutes, I put the phone down and went back to sleep...
I was sitting at a wrought iron table, outside. It seemed to be a patio area of a restaurant or perhaps just a public seating area. Naturally, I was bored, so I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. I opened up my deviantArt app, and when the page loaded, I noticed I had over 2000 messages waiting for me. I freaked out ecstatically, and opened them up to find that I had gotten a daily deviation. I tried to click on a link to the picture to find out what photo I had actually got the DD on, but nothing would go to the page. After a few minutes of clicking around, I finally found the photo. It was one of the lead singer of Anberlin, but I was perplexed because I couldn't remember uploading it to deviantArt. I was further perplexed because I considered it to be one of my crappier concert photos. Finally I started thinking, "Hm. I wonder if I'm dreaming. I must be, because I swear I didn't upload that picture."
Sudden transition to a state of "awakeness"...
I opened my eyes and I was now sitting on my boyfriend's bed. I pulled out my phone, still on a mission to figure out whether I was dreaming or not. I opened up my deviantArt app once again, and for sure I had 2000 messages waiting for me still. To double check, I went to find the photo that had got the award, but it was still the same Anberlin photo that I was pretty sure I had never uploaded. Again, I came back to the thought of "I know I am dreaming."
And this time, I actually woke up.
Comments
Post a Comment