Flight 1111
Notes: I recall this dream being pretty detailed, but I forgot 95% of it as soon as my eyes opened.
Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parm
Dream Location: Outside... somewhere
The Dream:
I was walking along a light colored dirt path through a very large and open field. The grass covering the field was a brighter, more limey green than you would usually see in nature. My mom and TJ were walking with me, we were discussing something about an Independence Day parade and fireworks - I think we were actually walking in the direction of a place to sit and watch both. I remember passing by some guy sitting at the bottom of a hill right off the path... and I also remember TJ saying, "I remember that on Flight 1111."
Woke up and the only thing I told myself to remember was "Flight 1111".
Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parm
Dream Location: Outside... somewhere
The Dream:
I was walking along a light colored dirt path through a very large and open field. The grass covering the field was a brighter, more limey green than you would usually see in nature. My mom and TJ were walking with me, we were discussing something about an Independence Day parade and fireworks - I think we were actually walking in the direction of a place to sit and watch both. I remember passing by some guy sitting at the bottom of a hill right off the path... and I also remember TJ saying, "I remember that on Flight 1111."
Woke up and the only thing I told myself to remember was "Flight 1111".
Comments
Post a Comment