Elevator Murderer
Notes: Really strange one. It was detailed, but I've forgotten some of it, or the logical reasoning behind most of it.
Dream Location: Fancy hotel
The Dream:
I was in a very expensive looking hotel, walking through a hallway at a quick pace. I wasn't really me though, I think I was seeing through the eyes of a male character from a TV series (I never really saw "myself", I just get the feeling it was a guy's eyes I was looking through). I passed a classy looking lady who handed me a small piece of paper. I don't remember specifically what she said when she handed off the paper, but I presumed it was something important. Opening the paper, I read two names - one I knew was the name of the lady that had handed me the paper. I also knew that she was my boss. The other name I wasn't familiar with, but it was a female's name. I felt a need of urgency... so I quickened my pace and walked straight to an elevator.
I pressed the button to go down, but when the doors opened, there was a bloody and battered body of a pale dead girl. Now I understood the urgency and also knew that the second name on the paper was the name of this girl. I freaked out, thinking that I was now going to be accused of the murder because I could be connected by finger print and the paper I'd been given. I quickly turned back the other way, running down the hall to a staircase. I ran down the stairs, and out the lobby of the hotel. By now, I knew there were other people discovering the body.
For some reason, I had decided I needed some tape. (I know that I had thought about some way to cover up looking like I was possibly the murderer and it involved tape, but I've forgotten what that reasoning was.) Next thing I knew, I was sitting outside of a gas station in the front seat of an 18 wheeler. I was ducking out of view below the windshield, and I think I was trying to make a phone call. Out of the window, I could see that it was dark out, the only thing lighting the gas station up was a street light. I heard sirens in the distance, and looking in the rear view mirror, I saw cop lights. I knew they were after me.
I'm not sure how I ended up on it, but I was on a bike, pedaling as fast as I could down a sidewalk. I was headed back to the hotel. When I got there, the police were right on my tail. I ran through the halls of the hotel, the floors spiraled up, there was no solid level floor. I was managing to out run the cops, and when I got to the top floor, I knew they would catch up soon, so I made a risk and jumped off the edge to land in a large hanging flower pot. The flower pot was actually tiered, so it was more like four flower pots hanging on top of each other. I climbed down from the top one to the one second up from the bottom. The plant in it was very tall and leafy, and I successfully hid in it.
And then suddenly it went dark, and when light came back I was sitting on a couch next to my dad - now myself, and not someone else. I looked at him and said, "You HAVE to see that episode!" He asked what it was about. I told him, "The guy gets a note from his boss and opens up an elevator and a dead girl is in there, and he is suspected of being the killer. So he runs away, but the cops catch up to him and he ends up hiding and getting away."
I woke up right after I finished debriefing.
Dream Location: Fancy hotel
The Dream:
I was in a very expensive looking hotel, walking through a hallway at a quick pace. I wasn't really me though, I think I was seeing through the eyes of a male character from a TV series (I never really saw "myself", I just get the feeling it was a guy's eyes I was looking through). I passed a classy looking lady who handed me a small piece of paper. I don't remember specifically what she said when she handed off the paper, but I presumed it was something important. Opening the paper, I read two names - one I knew was the name of the lady that had handed me the paper. I also knew that she was my boss. The other name I wasn't familiar with, but it was a female's name. I felt a need of urgency... so I quickened my pace and walked straight to an elevator.
I pressed the button to go down, but when the doors opened, there was a bloody and battered body of a pale dead girl. Now I understood the urgency and also knew that the second name on the paper was the name of this girl. I freaked out, thinking that I was now going to be accused of the murder because I could be connected by finger print and the paper I'd been given. I quickly turned back the other way, running down the hall to a staircase. I ran down the stairs, and out the lobby of the hotel. By now, I knew there were other people discovering the body.
For some reason, I had decided I needed some tape. (I know that I had thought about some way to cover up looking like I was possibly the murderer and it involved tape, but I've forgotten what that reasoning was.) Next thing I knew, I was sitting outside of a gas station in the front seat of an 18 wheeler. I was ducking out of view below the windshield, and I think I was trying to make a phone call. Out of the window, I could see that it was dark out, the only thing lighting the gas station up was a street light. I heard sirens in the distance, and looking in the rear view mirror, I saw cop lights. I knew they were after me.
I'm not sure how I ended up on it, but I was on a bike, pedaling as fast as I could down a sidewalk. I was headed back to the hotel. When I got there, the police were right on my tail. I ran through the halls of the hotel, the floors spiraled up, there was no solid level floor. I was managing to out run the cops, and when I got to the top floor, I knew they would catch up soon, so I made a risk and jumped off the edge to land in a large hanging flower pot. The flower pot was actually tiered, so it was more like four flower pots hanging on top of each other. I climbed down from the top one to the one second up from the bottom. The plant in it was very tall and leafy, and I successfully hid in it.
And then suddenly it went dark, and when light came back I was sitting on a couch next to my dad - now myself, and not someone else. I looked at him and said, "You HAVE to see that episode!" He asked what it was about. I told him, "The guy gets a note from his boss and opens up an elevator and a dead girl is in there, and he is suspected of being the killer. So he runs away, but the cops catch up to him and he ends up hiding and getting away."
I woke up right after I finished debriefing.
Comments
Post a Comment