Strangled

Notes: I know this dream was pretty in depth, but I can't remember a lot of it.

Foods Eaten: Nachos

Dream Location: Some hotel

The Dream:
I don't remember most of it, I have a vague recollection of running into a hotel room after a fire or explosion of some sort, and I remember there being a young boy in the room. I'm not sure what happened, but my dream went on repeat or something, because I remember thinking "didn't that just happen a few minutes ago...?" but after thinking that I can remember what was going on...


I had just run out of a shabby old hotel, it was dark out, save for some eerie lighting from street lamps. I was running down the road, which was surrounded by old style buildings and shops. I don't know what I was running from, but after a moment, a lasso type rope was thrown around my neck and pulled tightly so that I was struggling to breathe and talk. I remember seeing the boy that had been in the hotel room and trying to mutter the words "Really? You're going to kill me?"

I think I woke up because I couldn't breathe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity