Very Scenic Cruise

Notes: ...

Foods Eaten: Greek Salad, Frozen Yogurt

Dream Location: On a boat

The Dream:
The first thing I can remember was swimming around some very clear blue ocean water. I had my camera and my huge new lens, which I was about to take some pictures with. My Aunt Sue had just climbed up a ladder onto the back of a platform, which I'm not sure was a part of a regular old speed boat or a part of the cruise ship we were apparently on. Whatever the case, she posed, as I shot a couple pictures with my camera. The camera was going slow, and I kept missing because my Aunt was moving by the time the picture was actually being taken. I checked to see if the flash was open, because sometimes that causes my camera to be slower. Naturally, it was, so I closed it. I was then able to take my pictures with no flaws.

Transitioned... to being back on the cruise ship. I was at a lower floor, and there was a security guy checking ID's as people were coming into the ship. There was an elder lady in front of me, who was for whatever reason, having trouble getting her ID checked or cleared. I waited for a few minutes, before the security guy made her step aside so he could check mine and let me past. I cleared with no problem and proceeded by climbing up some very elegant, spiraled and carpeted stairs. I have no idea what floor I got off at, but the hallway I went down was extremely wide and was on a downhill slant. As I walked down it, my cousins Chris and Josh passed me coming up it. We exchanged a few words, I think mostly in regards to some photography stuff.

I ended up back in our cabin, which was more like a pretty fancy hotel room, much unlike the actual cabins on a cruise ship. There was a king size bed in the room, that TJ was laying on. There was also a balcony, which I went out and stood on. I was taking pictures of a sailboat in the ocean, when suddenly I realized that the moon was out and it was full and extraordinarily beautiful and big. I quickly snapped a picture of it, then ran in the cabin to call everyone out to the balcony to see. I think my sister came out, but as she was admiring it, I looked a bit to the left at another passing sailboat and saw a smaller, regular old crescent moon over it. I was now perplexed, but when I looked back over for the big moon, it was gone. The strangest part was that it was also sunset... the full moon had been right on top of the sun.

The sun was falling extremely quick, I tried to take a few pictures of it as well, but by the time I had got my focus set, a large dark cloud appeared in front of the sun, and a boat was also passing in front of it. I grumbled about being unable to capture such a pretty moment... but went inside. I was making conversation with TJ while walking around the room. I was constantly checking the window, and I exclaimed that it was about to pour rain. Moments later... the bottom fell out. I went out another door of the room, which put me on a balcony that wrapped around the entire deck of the ship. I was taking some pictures of the stormy clouds, when all of a sudden lightning struck only feet from me. Scared shitless, I ran down the deck (I don't know why I didn't run back in the room). Right as I ran to the inside of the ship, another bolt struck right outside the door I went in. I ran all the way back down a hall to my cabin. Lights down the hall way were flickering and stuff was falling over.

I got back in the room, apparently looking for my dog. TJ pointed to a shelf, where he had put my dog in a carry cage and stored him for safety. I thanked him, surprised that he had done something nice for the dog. I got the dog out of the cage and snuggled him up close to me. I grabbed TJ and we ran down to a lower level for safety...

Woke up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity