Pre-Marriage Jitters
Notes: I slept with my hair up in foils last night (dying it), so I didn't get the best sleep in the world. Woke up a lot.
Foods Eaten: Just snacked on random things throughout the day... my hair took too long and by the time I finished I just wanted to go to bed and not eat.
Dream Location: Hotel of some sort
The Dream:
I was standing on a floor of a hotel, in front of the elevators. There were staircases that spiraled around each side of me. A random, older guy walked out of the elevator and proceeded to complain about foreigners... but he had some sort of European accent. I was kind of amused by his hypocrisy, so I just smiled at him as he walked by.
Now I've noticed TJ and my sister are with me. The elevator seems to be taking forever to get to us, so I decide it will be quicker to just go use the stairs. TJ and my sister decide that it's now become a race, especially since right as I started walking up the stairs, the elevator arrived. I ran quickly up the stairs, and realized that I only had to go up one flight anyway. I came out of the exit and wandered down the hall looking for our room. A few minutes later, my sister and TJ turned around a corner into my view, right as I was finding the correct room. I smiled and laughed, since I had beaten them. My sister went into a different room, and I'm not sure where TJ disappeared to.
Entering the room, my mom was lounging around. I made a quick trip to the bathroom, but noticed the toilet was missing. I looked out into the room, and the toilet was next to my mom. I asked if she wasn't feeling well or something. She said something about "last night" but I didn't catch what.
I'm not sure where she went, but next thing I know, TJ and I were laying in bed together. I looked at him and said, "I can't sleep." He responded with, "Why? Cuz of the wedding?" I didn't even think much about this question and responded with, "Sort of, but more because of my hair in these foils."...
Again, I don't recall anything until I was walking around outside somewhere, I had suddenly thought about a wedding dress, and I thought I didn't have one. Except right as this thought occurred to me, I looked up and there was a stunning white dress with an extremely long train hanging from a pole outside. I walked through an arch that lead to the inside of the hotel, where TJ was pacing. I started talking to him and said, "You know, I had really wanted this other wedding dress. It was purple and poofy and I had picked it out years ago... I guess I just didn't get my measurements to them on time." TJ comforted me, but also said, "It was purple..." like he didn't like the idea.
Don't remember anything else.
Foods Eaten: Just snacked on random things throughout the day... my hair took too long and by the time I finished I just wanted to go to bed and not eat.
Dream Location: Hotel of some sort
The Dream:
I was standing on a floor of a hotel, in front of the elevators. There were staircases that spiraled around each side of me. A random, older guy walked out of the elevator and proceeded to complain about foreigners... but he had some sort of European accent. I was kind of amused by his hypocrisy, so I just smiled at him as he walked by.
Now I've noticed TJ and my sister are with me. The elevator seems to be taking forever to get to us, so I decide it will be quicker to just go use the stairs. TJ and my sister decide that it's now become a race, especially since right as I started walking up the stairs, the elevator arrived. I ran quickly up the stairs, and realized that I only had to go up one flight anyway. I came out of the exit and wandered down the hall looking for our room. A few minutes later, my sister and TJ turned around a corner into my view, right as I was finding the correct room. I smiled and laughed, since I had beaten them. My sister went into a different room, and I'm not sure where TJ disappeared to.
Entering the room, my mom was lounging around. I made a quick trip to the bathroom, but noticed the toilet was missing. I looked out into the room, and the toilet was next to my mom. I asked if she wasn't feeling well or something. She said something about "last night" but I didn't catch what.
I'm not sure where she went, but next thing I know, TJ and I were laying in bed together. I looked at him and said, "I can't sleep." He responded with, "Why? Cuz of the wedding?" I didn't even think much about this question and responded with, "Sort of, but more because of my hair in these foils."...
Again, I don't recall anything until I was walking around outside somewhere, I had suddenly thought about a wedding dress, and I thought I didn't have one. Except right as this thought occurred to me, I looked up and there was a stunning white dress with an extremely long train hanging from a pole outside. I walked through an arch that lead to the inside of the hotel, where TJ was pacing. I started talking to him and said, "You know, I had really wanted this other wedding dress. It was purple and poofy and I had picked it out years ago... I guess I just didn't get my measurements to them on time." TJ comforted me, but also said, "It was purple..." like he didn't like the idea.
Don't remember anything else.
Comments
Post a Comment