Abnormally Sized Humans

Notes: Nothing of mention

Foods Eaten: Cheese Enchilada and Chicken Quesadilla

Dream Location: Colorado... not really sure on the specifics, I know there was a random creepy house

The Dream:
As usual, I don't remember where it started. I was driving my 350z, following my best friend, Mary, and her boyfriend, Jay (who was driving in his car, separate from her). I knew we were headed to some house, we had heard about some strange happenings there, and felt the need to go check it out. Mary and Jay started to get way ahead of me, I was losing sight of them. I tried to catch up, but it felt impossible. Suddenly my dad appeared... I guess he was floating beside my car as it was moving. He said something along the lines of, "Colorado makes it feel like you are going a lot faster than you really are." I guess it was supposed to be offering an explanation of why I couldn't keep up. I had totally lost sight of Mary and Jay by that point, but continued driving anyway. I eventually got to the house I was looking for.

I was greeted by a woman I had never met before, she introduced me to her son. He was a teenager, and he started to tell me about what he'd just seen. (While he was talking in my dream, it was like watching a narrated movie - I could hear his voice and see pictures of what was happening). He referred to two "abnormally sized humans" - one was blue colored and one was red. They were large, and attacking each other for no apparent reason. The details go fuzzy on most of the rest of what he said, until he mentioned the blue humanoid jumping out of a blue tinted window in the house, and the red one jumped out a red tinted window in the house. The windows were on totally opposite sides.

I asked if I could walk around the house... they agreed. I went to the windows that the humanoids had jumped out of... they were covered up with plastic and masking tape. I recall going outside and inspecting the areas where the humanoids would've landed... but found no traces of anything.

I left the house, and wrote a quick story about the house and what happened. I posted the story to the website, www.deviantart.com. The last part of the dream was someone emailing me, telling me how much they enjoyed reading my fiction story about "abnormally sized humans." I only responded telling them that it was true, not fiction.

Guess I woke up after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity