My Version of the X-files... Starring... My Dad as Mulder
Notes: Slept forever again last night. Been watching too much X-files, clearly.
Foods Eaten: Pepperoni & Banana Pepper Pizza, Salad
Dream Location: No idea, for the most part. It was scattered locations, ending in my house.
The Dream:
I have no idea where the dream started, I don't remember most of the dream, actually. I recall random portions with my dad running around like an FBI agent, though I don't remember any specifics. Towards the end of the dream, my dad started hearing an extremely loud buzzing noise that led us towards my house. My dad decided to give up for the night, so the rest of my family went to sleep. I couldn't sleep through the buzzing, and it kept getting louder. I went upstairs to the top floor of my house and looked out one of the sky lights in the room and saw a huge aircraft. I freaked out and ran downstairs into my parents room shouting to my dad that it the buzzing noise was a UFO and it was on top of our house. My dad ran back upstairs with me...
...and I got a cliffhanger for this dream. Funny part was, I woke up because my boyfriend yelled two words of gibberish in his sleep.
Foods Eaten: Pepperoni & Banana Pepper Pizza, Salad
Dream Location: No idea, for the most part. It was scattered locations, ending in my house.
The Dream:
I have no idea where the dream started, I don't remember most of the dream, actually. I recall random portions with my dad running around like an FBI agent, though I don't remember any specifics. Towards the end of the dream, my dad started hearing an extremely loud buzzing noise that led us towards my house. My dad decided to give up for the night, so the rest of my family went to sleep. I couldn't sleep through the buzzing, and it kept getting louder. I went upstairs to the top floor of my house and looked out one of the sky lights in the room and saw a huge aircraft. I freaked out and ran downstairs into my parents room shouting to my dad that it the buzzing noise was a UFO and it was on top of our house. My dad ran back upstairs with me...
...and I got a cliffhanger for this dream. Funny part was, I woke up because my boyfriend yelled two words of gibberish in his sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment