Pirates of the Caribbean - Directors Point of View
Dream Notes: This dream was sort of like movie perspective, I was watching it, but not really in it.
Foods Eaten: More gorging on food from a restaurant called Maggianno's.
Dream Location: A sort of shack on a Caribbean beach.
The Dream:
A door opened and revealed a bunch of hammocks hung from the ceiling of an "upscale" shack. The entire back wall was non-existent, open to just the view of the ocean. Looking to the left, Orlando Bloom as Will Turner from the Pirates of the Caribbean walks in with a girl. He lifts her up into one of the hammocks and jumps in after her, they snuggle up, enjoying the scenery and each others comfort.
The dream transitioned to me sitting in an office with a director of sorts. We were discussing whether or not I liked the scene I just watched.
My dream memory ends around there, not a lot of details and I don't know if I woke up immediately after the dream or not.
Foods Eaten: More gorging on food from a restaurant called Maggianno's.
Dream Location: A sort of shack on a Caribbean beach.
The Dream:
A door opened and revealed a bunch of hammocks hung from the ceiling of an "upscale" shack. The entire back wall was non-existent, open to just the view of the ocean. Looking to the left, Orlando Bloom as Will Turner from the Pirates of the Caribbean walks in with a girl. He lifts her up into one of the hammocks and jumps in after her, they snuggle up, enjoying the scenery and each others comfort.
The dream transitioned to me sitting in an office with a director of sorts. We were discussing whether or not I liked the scene I just watched.
My dream memory ends around there, not a lot of details and I don't know if I woke up immediately after the dream or not.
Comments
Post a Comment