Baseball and TV
Notes: Watched "The Sandlot" with my boyfriend last night, the kid version of Benny Rodriguez reminded me of an old friend, Christian (in terms of looks and baseball).
Foods Eaten: Lemon Pepper Chicken, Salad, Wheat Thins
Dream Location: Some skewed version of my Grandma's house.
The Dream:
I don't quite remember the plot line of the dream, I was laying on a bed in my Grandma Sally's house with my friend, Christian. We were watching one of these old school TV's. I asked Chris if he'd ever seen "The Sandlot." He said of course he had. I told him that he reminded me of the kid version of Benny Rodriguez. He asked why and I responded with, "Well, you look like him sorta, and you played baseball!" We laughed about it for a minute. Then my Grandma walked in the room with my boyfriend behind her. She told us we had to do the dishes if we wanted to keep the TV.
Think I woke up after that.
Foods Eaten: Lemon Pepper Chicken, Salad, Wheat Thins
Dream Location: Some skewed version of my Grandma's house.
The Dream:
I don't quite remember the plot line of the dream, I was laying on a bed in my Grandma Sally's house with my friend, Christian. We were watching one of these old school TV's. I asked Chris if he'd ever seen "The Sandlot." He said of course he had. I told him that he reminded me of the kid version of Benny Rodriguez. He asked why and I responded with, "Well, you look like him sorta, and you played baseball!" We laughed about it for a minute. Then my Grandma walked in the room with my boyfriend behind her. She told us we had to do the dishes if we wanted to keep the TV.
Think I woke up after that.
Comments
Post a Comment