Beach Trip, Dream Style

Notes: Longest dream I've had in a while.

Foods Eaten: Pizza, Cherry-Apple-Peach Pie

Dream Location: Random Store, Random Hotel, Unknown Beach

The Dream:
From what I can remember of the beginning, I was walking around a store, with many white shelves set up. There were objects on the shelves, though I don't know what they were. I was walking with two people, one of them, I believe was my friend, Aaron. The other was Asian, he appeared to look like Jet Li's Character, Ying Yang, from The Expendables (which I watched the night before). The Asian was telling me that I had been voted as president of the store. For some reason, I remember looking at a digital screen, that had a list of the candidates and votes (it was set up similar to a game I used to play, called Avalon).

The two guys and I continued walking, and ended up in a lake. It was rather shallow, deep enough for us to swim, but shallow enough for us to stand. We were swimming through this river, and chatting, though I don't remember what about. I remember turning around and looking at the shore. It was quite a ways away, but I could see people walking on it. At that moment, I heard a noise above me. I looked up to see a fighter jet plane, and Aaron and the Asian told me to stand up and salute - which I did.

I'm fuzzy on the next part of the dream, I was no longer in the lake. I was either walking or in a car, driving to a hotel. We were clearly in a beachy area, there was sand, and you could see the ocean. Someone was with me, but again I'm not sure who it was. He told me we were looking for the hotel that had a sign with cursive letters. Just at that moment, looking to our left, we saw the hotel. I remember taking note of the name of the hotel in the dream (though I can't remember it now that I'm awake). The sign was very vivid, indeed in cursive letters, though it was written vertically. The hotel was very beautiful looking, it was a pale orange color, with light brown trim. There were vibrant green vines hanging on all the walls and the railings. There was a ramp in the front, with a line of people standing on it. I went to go stand in line. Though I didn't see them, I supposedly knew that a group of my friends (Roxboro Guys, Landon, TJ, Wes, Aaron, and John) were all supposed to be there, along with my sister and boyfriend.

While waiting in line, I started talking to an elderly lady about the vines. I was asking how they made them hang downwards from the walls, like the were. The lady answered me, telling me it was something about the number of thorns on the vines. (It made perfect sense in the dream, of course it makes none now). The lady grabbed one of the vines off the wall to show me what she meant, while I grabbed a different vine, counting the number of thorns on it. There was a young girl, for some reason I vividly remember her jumping in front of me while I was talking to the lady.

I'm not sure if I ended up checking us in or what, but next thing I know was being in my boyfriend's mustang with him - he was driving. We were following my sister, who was, for some reason, driving my 350z. I was intently watching her, worried that she was going to crash my car. Someone was in my car with her, I don't know who. I knew we were on the way to a restaurant, and Richard (my boyfriend) and I didn't have directions. I also somehow knew what was going on in my car - my sister was attempting to use the navigation system (I don't actually have navigation in my car). It was all voice activated. She said it was reading everything to her, along with giving directions. I could also tell she was trying to play with the stereo in my car, and all the distractions were causing her to not pay attention to the road. She was swerving around constantly, and I was getting mad.

I called my mom, and using an angry tone, I yelled at her to tell me how to use the navigation in my car so I could tell my sister. I was trying to read my car's manual (don't know how I had that), at the same time, though I was mad at it for not making any sense. Just as my mom was trying to help, my sister pulled into the restaurant we were looking for, saying she'd found it. I got out of Richard's car, and ran to the drivers seat of my car. My sister was now sitting in the passengers seat, and I yelled at her, "You are NOT allowed to drive my car until you learn how to use the stereo."

Woke up after my yelling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity