Tight Rope Walking in a Store
Notes: Just another blurry, vague dream... I hope the vivid ones that actually make some sort of sense come back soon.
Foods Eaten: Veggie Pizza
Dream Location: Random Store
The Dream:
The only thing I remember is walking across a rope hanging in a store with my boyfriend. I remember the rope ended at a stair case, which I walked down and around, only to find that it was a hall way with the exit blocked by a cashier register. I turned around and walked back down the hallway and up the stairs, across the rope again. For some reason I vaguely remember a telephone in the dream, though I don't know if I was calling someone or what.
I woke up after this dream, partially recalled it, and went back to sleep.
Foods Eaten: Veggie Pizza
Dream Location: Random Store
The Dream:
The only thing I remember is walking across a rope hanging in a store with my boyfriend. I remember the rope ended at a stair case, which I walked down and around, only to find that it was a hall way with the exit blocked by a cashier register. I turned around and walked back down the hallway and up the stairs, across the rope again. For some reason I vaguely remember a telephone in the dream, though I don't know if I was calling someone or what.
I woke up after this dream, partially recalled it, and went back to sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment