Are They Clones?

Dream Notes: Nothing to mention...

Foods Eaten: Maggianno's leftovers

Dream Location: Weird museum-like house

The Dream:
I walked down a dark blue hallway, blue walls, blue carpet. The top of the left wall was made of glass, and a little further down I noticed a white piece of paper taped to it. I walked up to the paper and started reading it, a list of the names of the kids of all the people that were apparently there. I noticed that one family had probably around 20 kids, all with the same name. (I can't remember the name, it was something short and started with a C, for some reason I keep thinking the name was Cody). A woman appeared next to me, I asked her if this family really had that many kids with that name, and she replied with an affirmative.

I continued to walk down the hall, and encountered a young girl... maybe four or five years old. She looked similar to me when I was that age, except her hair was longer. She was wearing it up in pig tails. I asked her why she didn't just let it down to show off all her pretty hair. She shied away from me and shook her head violently, as if she was scared to do it. After a few minutes of coaxing, she finally decided to let her hair down. As soon as she started removing the scrunchies, a woman appeared and darted towards her protectively, preventing her from undoing the pig tails. I asked what the deal was, and the woman simply said she can't.

Woke up after that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!