Poison... Dart Frogs?

Notes: Too many X-files again, I think... This one was exceptionally strange - I blame the mac and cheese.

Foods Eaten: Mac & Cheese, Kettle Corn

Dream Location: Hotel with a Swimming Pool, My deck, A Tunnel, Some tropical area


The Dream:
I was looking at a swimming pool. My mom was laying face down in it, but she was moving - obviously alive. There was no one else in the pool. I decided to jump in the pool, and my sister appeared in the pool with me. My mom had floated to the far side of the pool, still face down. My sister and I began to swim around the pool, tagging corners of it, by attaching numbers to bodies that would appear in the pool. I recall stopping when we got to number five, and my mom had disappeared from the pool. I was attempting to lay face down in the pool and breathing, like my mom had been doing. I remember taking deep breaths underwater, and was able to breathe with no problem. (I was probably breathing really deep in my sleep at this point). Each time I took a breath, I expected to get a nose full of water and start choking/drowning... but it never happened.

The dream transitioned. I was sitting on my deck... I was surrounded by people, I want to say some of my Aunts and Uncles, but I'm not positive who they really were. I wanted to poison them all... and for some reason they were all willing. I was mixing up different types of wood bark and dirt, then feeding it to the people... Sometimes I was putting the bark/dirt mix inside of a clay sphere. I was about to poison one of the people, when he requested that I kill him with something that would be painless. I agreed.

Transitioning again, I was now in a tunnel - I was watching a rainbow colored board go through the tunnel. I watched it pass through twice. Then I was looking at rocks with glittering aqua colored symbols painted on them. They were scattered at the sides of the tunnel. I walked through the rest of the tunnel, and was deposited into a very tropical area. I was collecting more bark and dirt, when I looked down and saw a bright blue frog - I immediately recognized it as a Poison Dart Frog and quickly avoided it. I was walking along a concrete path that had been laid through this tropical jungle. There were poison dart frogs everywhere. I seemed to be avoiding them, but was also trying to catch one because I knew the poison was what I was looking for to give the man who wanted a quick, painless death.

I never did catch the frog... woke up while walking through the jungle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!