Driving to the 370z

Notes: New York has apparently embedded itself in my subconscious, can't think of another explanation for why I keep dreaming about it.

Foods Eaten: Turkey Sub, Green Tea

Dream Location: New York, Upscale House in "Virginia", Inside a Car

The Dream:
We were somewhere in New York, a relative's house I'm guessing. We were getting ready to leave, and I was plotting how to drive north to what was Virginia in my dream to look at a 370z for sale.

The next part of the dream I recall is me driving north, it was slightly strange because my parents were with me in the car, but didn't seem to care that I was driving north instead of south - the direction we needed to be going. Eventually we go to the house where the 370z was being kept. The garage door was open, and we caught a glimpse of the car, then were greeted by a middle age woman who invited us inside for tea. We politely declined, insisting that we just wanted a quick look at the car and then had to be on our way. The woman dragged us inside anyway. It was like she was having a house party that we had accidentally stumbled into. There were appetizers every where, and her house was extremely well decorated with upscale furniture and glassware. She gave us a short tour of the house, and when we go upstairs, my Aunt Heidi was there, tucking my cousins Dom and Sarah into the same bed. I said a brief hello and good night to all of them, then I noticed there was a centipede crawling on the bed they were sleeping in. The house owner dragged me away before I could say anything to my Aunt though.

The dream skipped to the basement of the house, and the owner wasn't with us anymore. We climbed up a flight of stairs that led to the outside, then got in our car. My dad was driving, I assumed it was because it looked like it was about to storm. He told me I would need to find someone to "baby sit" me in 10 hours, around the Greensboro/Winston-Salem area, because there was going to be another bad storm in North Carolina and he didn't want me in the car for it. I called my boyfriend, who lives right inbetween Greensboro and Winston, and asked if he would "baby sit" me in 10 hours. My boyfriend just mumbled some random words and "mhm".


Dream memory ends there.

Comments

  1. I really love the idea of showing what you've eaten that day. I've actually heard that food intake is a great factor in what we dream.. I've heard that if you eat cheese a half-hour before bed, you'll most likely have a vivid dream. The stronger, more potent the cheese is, the bigger the chance is of having a very vivid dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah - I've also heard that cheese before bed makes for fun dreams. I figured I would just make a note of the food intake and see what kind of results I get. Actually now that I mention it, I think I will go eat some cheese real quick, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!