Damn Sister Crashed My Car!
Notes: Slept forever again last night. I must be paranoid about my car because I just got the bumper and hood repainted about a week ago.
Foods Eaten: Pepperoni & Banana Pepper Pizza, Salad
Dream Location: In a skewed version of my neighborhood.
The Dream:
As usual, no clue where it started. I had apparently given my sister permission to drive my Nissan 350z (weird aspect number one, she doesn't actually know how to drive a manual). I got a phone call from my dad saying that my sister had crashed my car into some electrical "vault" (I don't know what this was actually referring to). My dad and I walked up the street I live on, then took a left turn onto the next street. There was a parking lot on the right side (not actually a parking lot there in reality) that my sister had pulled my car into after the accident. My sister was not hurt at all, so I immediately was furious with her. I was most pissed off because she had ruined the paint job I just got on my bumper and hood. All I recall from the rest of the dream is me crying and yelling at her... I don't think she responded at all. The only other things I noticed was that there was another upset woman there (elderly, big round glasses, curly white hair). I remember being confused in my dream because it seemed like my sister had hit this woman's car, not the electrical "vault" that my dad had mentioned.
Very vague dream, and I don't know what woke me up or if that was just the end.
Foods Eaten: Pepperoni & Banana Pepper Pizza, Salad
Dream Location: In a skewed version of my neighborhood.
The Dream:
As usual, no clue where it started. I had apparently given my sister permission to drive my Nissan 350z (weird aspect number one, she doesn't actually know how to drive a manual). I got a phone call from my dad saying that my sister had crashed my car into some electrical "vault" (I don't know what this was actually referring to). My dad and I walked up the street I live on, then took a left turn onto the next street. There was a parking lot on the right side (not actually a parking lot there in reality) that my sister had pulled my car into after the accident. My sister was not hurt at all, so I immediately was furious with her. I was most pissed off because she had ruined the paint job I just got on my bumper and hood. All I recall from the rest of the dream is me crying and yelling at her... I don't think she responded at all. The only other things I noticed was that there was another upset woman there (elderly, big round glasses, curly white hair). I remember being confused in my dream because it seemed like my sister had hit this woman's car, not the electrical "vault" that my dad had mentioned.
Very vague dream, and I don't know what woke me up or if that was just the end.
Comments
Post a Comment