Fat Man with a Whore in the Basement!
Notes: This was a pretty strange one... most of my dreams have been senseless lately. It seems like there are things that are really vivid and for some reason I immediately recall them when I wake up, but then parts of the dream are just gone from my memory completely.
Foods Eaten: A handful of wheat thins with cream cheese (didn't eat much, had a headache).
Dream Location: Boyfriend's House
The Dream:
I was laying in bed with my boyfriend, it was just like a regular night... we were snuggled up close together, saying our good nights. But I was hiding from him the fact that I had snuck a fat man into his basement. I don't know who it was, or why, I just knew I had snuck some random fat man in and didn't tell my boyfriend. I waited for my boyfriend to fall asleep, then went to his closet and grabbed a blanket and pillow. I went into the basement and gave them to the fat man. I told him to be quiet or else I wouldn't help him anymore. He complied.
I went back upstairs to bed with my boyfriend, and woke up earlier than him (which is usual). I heard my phone vibrate, and looked it, though saw no text or call. I somehow knew it was the fat man, so I got out of bed and went to the basement. I started casually talking to the fat man, when I realized something was off. He was acting strange, and the covers were moving oddly - then I noticed some blonde hair sticking out of the top of them. I was immediately angered and yelled in a whisper at the fat guy, asking why he had the nerve to bring a whore into the basement with him. He just shrugged, apathetically.
I think I woke up because I got too pissed off in the dream...
Foods Eaten: A handful of wheat thins with cream cheese (didn't eat much, had a headache).
Dream Location: Boyfriend's House
The Dream:
I was laying in bed with my boyfriend, it was just like a regular night... we were snuggled up close together, saying our good nights. But I was hiding from him the fact that I had snuck a fat man into his basement. I don't know who it was, or why, I just knew I had snuck some random fat man in and didn't tell my boyfriend. I waited for my boyfriend to fall asleep, then went to his closet and grabbed a blanket and pillow. I went into the basement and gave them to the fat man. I told him to be quiet or else I wouldn't help him anymore. He complied.
I went back upstairs to bed with my boyfriend, and woke up earlier than him (which is usual). I heard my phone vibrate, and looked it, though saw no text or call. I somehow knew it was the fat man, so I got out of bed and went to the basement. I started casually talking to the fat man, when I realized something was off. He was acting strange, and the covers were moving oddly - then I noticed some blonde hair sticking out of the top of them. I was immediately angered and yelled in a whisper at the fat guy, asking why he had the nerve to bring a whore into the basement with him. He just shrugged, apathetically.
I think I woke up because I got too pissed off in the dream...
Comments
Post a Comment