Borrowed Dogs off Craigslist
Notes: Overactive dream mind last night.
Foods Eaten: Macaroni and Cheese
Dream Location: In a Cafe of sorts
The Dream:
I had just walked in a cafe, with two Pomeranian dogs. One of the Pomeranians was a light tan color, and the other was pure black. I saw my mom sitting at a table, and asked her if I could keep one since it was my birthday. She sighed and showed slight annoyance, then told me to go ask my dad. I got up from the table, and walked to the other side of the cafe, where there was a big window with a bench underneath it. My dad was sitting on the bench, reading a newspaper. He saw the Pomeranians and looked at me, as I asked if I could keep one. He asked where I got them from, I told him that I borrowed them from two owners with listings on Craigslist. Each owner said I could keep the dog for a day, to see if I really wanted it. Dad asked which one I liked better, I responded telling him I liked the tan one. He looked at the tan one and commanded it to "Sit" which it obeyed. He asked, "Why do you like it better?" I said, "Because it's more well behaved." My dad never agreed or disagreed, but I remember standing up and walking out a door into another room. When I walked through the door, I was looking at the tan Pomeranian, which shed it's coat, and immediately grew back a new coat - except in the color black.
Foods Eaten: Macaroni and Cheese
Dream Location: In a Cafe of sorts
The Dream:
I had just walked in a cafe, with two Pomeranian dogs. One of the Pomeranians was a light tan color, and the other was pure black. I saw my mom sitting at a table, and asked her if I could keep one since it was my birthday. She sighed and showed slight annoyance, then told me to go ask my dad. I got up from the table, and walked to the other side of the cafe, where there was a big window with a bench underneath it. My dad was sitting on the bench, reading a newspaper. He saw the Pomeranians and looked at me, as I asked if I could keep one. He asked where I got them from, I told him that I borrowed them from two owners with listings on Craigslist. Each owner said I could keep the dog for a day, to see if I really wanted it. Dad asked which one I liked better, I responded telling him I liked the tan one. He looked at the tan one and commanded it to "Sit" which it obeyed. He asked, "Why do you like it better?" I said, "Because it's more well behaved." My dad never agreed or disagreed, but I remember standing up and walking out a door into another room. When I walked through the door, I was looking at the tan Pomeranian, which shed it's coat, and immediately grew back a new coat - except in the color black.
Comments
Post a Comment