The Night That All The Games I Play Converged

Notes: This was really strange, it was like living as a character in a video game. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person this dream would make sense to, since it involves specific people and a not-well-known game.

Foods Eaten: Don't remember.

Dream Location: A Digital Neighborhood - something like in "The Sims"

The Dream:
I was standing outside a house, in the driveway. I looked across the street, and saw the house across had their garage door open. There was someone inside - but they weren't normal, they were god-like. I heard a voice (I could recognize the voice as being an old friend of mine from a game - Andrew/Agarwain), telling me to go talk to the person in the garage. I walked across the street and realized the person was actually a visual portrayal of a god, Solontus (also a character from a game). If I had a conversation with him, I don't remember what it was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!