How Well Did You Know Your Best Friend?

Notes: Lots of death dreams lately, apparently.

Foods Eaten: Greek Salad

Dream Location: Outside of some middle-aged woman's house

The Dream:
According to my dream, one of my close friends had just passed away. I wanted to talk to the mother, ask her some questions and offer her some comfort, so I went to her house. When I got there, she was already waiting outside. She was middle aged, golden brown shoulder length hair, glasses, a little overweight. She said hello to me, and I told her I wanted to talk to her about her daughter. (I don't remember a name being mentioned at all in this dream.) She said she knew, and sternly said she wanted to know if I was really friends with her daughter. She started walking around her house, I followed her, as she asked me simple questions. Every question she asked, I had no trouble giving the correct response to (though I don't recall the questions or my responses). We kept circling around the house, over and over.

I finally woke up, guess I don't get an answer to that dream.

Comments