Cycling through a Post Office: Destination Mexican Food
Notes: A bit of this dream was merger with reality, as my boyfriend did get a bunch of text messages from work last night, and kept having to get out of bed and deal with them. (He is a network admin, so if any of our servers goes down, he gets a text message telling him to go fix it.) My boyfriend also said he wanted Mexican food last night... and he and I usually do go out to eat with our coworker.
Foods Eaten: Orange Chicken
Dream Location: Boyfriend's Bedroom, Post Office, Mexican Restaurant
The Dream:
I was laying in bed with my boyfriend. He kept getting text messages from work, having to get out of bed and fix the servers. While he was in his office fixing the servers, I dropped my phone between the crack where the headboard and the mattress meet. No idea why. My boyfriend came back to bed, but I guess I decided I had some errands to run. I grabbed my phone from under the mattress, stuck it in my purse, and left.
My transportation method of choice was a bicycle. I rode it through the middle of a crowded post office, but nobody seemed to care. I'm not sure what my objective was, but I rode out the back door of the post office onto a busy street. I immediately did a U-turn and went back through the post office and out the other way. I passed by a restaurant that had outdoor seating. I saw tons of friends and old acquaintances all eating outside at this restaurant. I saw one of my old, close friends, Penguin (well, his name was Matt, but we all called him Penguin). He was sitting with another old friend, Sean (I don't think they ever actually knew each other though). Penguin seemed really excited to see me, calling me over and asking if I wanted something to eat. I sat down next to him, and Sean was sitting across from us, being clueless, as he usually was. Someone else sat across from us, with Sean, a girl, but I don't know who. There were menus sitting on the table, I grabbed one to look at, and passed another one to the other girl. It was a Mexican restaurant.
The waitress came up to the table, she took the other girls order, but then walked off without taking mine. Sean and Penguin had already been served and were eating. A different waitress walked by the table, I grabbed her and told her I wanted two chicken quesadillas, not realizing that she wasn't our waitress. She looked at me strangely for a second then said, "Sure, I'll put the order right in." I thanked her.
Before the food even got to the table, I realized that I was supposed to be eating lunch with my boyfriend and our co-worker, Desmond. I told Penguin that I had to go, and immediately got back on my bike and started heading towards my office. The whole time I was trying to come up with excuses for why I had forgotten I was supposed to eat lunch with Desmond and my boyfriend.
Don't recall anything else, or might've been woken up by my boyfriend's phone going off...
Foods Eaten: Orange Chicken
Dream Location: Boyfriend's Bedroom, Post Office, Mexican Restaurant
The Dream:
I was laying in bed with my boyfriend. He kept getting text messages from work, having to get out of bed and fix the servers. While he was in his office fixing the servers, I dropped my phone between the crack where the headboard and the mattress meet. No idea why. My boyfriend came back to bed, but I guess I decided I had some errands to run. I grabbed my phone from under the mattress, stuck it in my purse, and left.
My transportation method of choice was a bicycle. I rode it through the middle of a crowded post office, but nobody seemed to care. I'm not sure what my objective was, but I rode out the back door of the post office onto a busy street. I immediately did a U-turn and went back through the post office and out the other way. I passed by a restaurant that had outdoor seating. I saw tons of friends and old acquaintances all eating outside at this restaurant. I saw one of my old, close friends, Penguin (well, his name was Matt, but we all called him Penguin). He was sitting with another old friend, Sean (I don't think they ever actually knew each other though). Penguin seemed really excited to see me, calling me over and asking if I wanted something to eat. I sat down next to him, and Sean was sitting across from us, being clueless, as he usually was. Someone else sat across from us, with Sean, a girl, but I don't know who. There were menus sitting on the table, I grabbed one to look at, and passed another one to the other girl. It was a Mexican restaurant.
The waitress came up to the table, she took the other girls order, but then walked off without taking mine. Sean and Penguin had already been served and were eating. A different waitress walked by the table, I grabbed her and told her I wanted two chicken quesadillas, not realizing that she wasn't our waitress. She looked at me strangely for a second then said, "Sure, I'll put the order right in." I thanked her.
Before the food even got to the table, I realized that I was supposed to be eating lunch with my boyfriend and our co-worker, Desmond. I told Penguin that I had to go, and immediately got back on my bike and started heading towards my office. The whole time I was trying to come up with excuses for why I had forgotten I was supposed to eat lunch with Desmond and my boyfriend.
Don't recall anything else, or might've been woken up by my boyfriend's phone going off...
Comments
Post a Comment