Criminal Chasing and Bullet Dodging on the way to a Five Finger Death Punch Concert
Notes: I woke up and only recalled a small portion of this dream at first, but I kept asking myself why that particular thing happened in my dream, and managed to recall a good majority of it. I'm pretty excited, because it's been a really really long time since I can recall flying in a dream.
Foods Eaten: Cheesey biscuits, Coconut Shrimp
Dream Location: My Aunt Sue's house
The Dream:
I was in a bedroom, there were two twin beds in the room - my sister was half asleep in one of them. There was a dresser on another wall in the room, I was digging around through it, trying to find a particular shirt. I remember I was looking for a Five Finger Death Punch shirt. I guess the noise I was making fully woke my sister up, and I asked her if she wanted to go to a Five Finger Death Punch concert with me. She asked what time. I don't remember what I told her, but she ended up agreeing to go.
The next thing I know, I'm in a very large bathroom. I don't recall seeing a shower or tub in it, or even a mirror or counters. There was a toilet in the back corner, and another walled in toilet near the front. I must've been in there getting ready to go to the concert. I heard my Uncle Bob's voice come out of the walled in toilet near the front of the bathroom. He was calling for help. I didn't know quite what to do, so I stood there for a minute, while he kept asking for help. He was making a lot of noise, I remember wondering if his foot was broken and trying to figure out if he had dropped his crutches or something. (That was my brain mixing with reality, as my sister's foot is broken right now.) My Aunt Sue (his wife) finally came upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door. She told me to help, too. We each grabbed one of my Uncle's arms, and pulled him up (I guess he was somehow stuck in the toilet).
The dream transitioned again, my sister and I were in a car. It was dark out at this point, I think we were on our way to the concert. I was driving, and we were pulling up to a stop light. It was a T intersection, and across from me there were tons of cop cars, and police officers standing around the middle of the interseciton. The car I was in disappeared, and my sister and I were now standing in front of one of the officers. We asked what was going on. He said there was a criminal running through the woods that they were standing by. My sister and I stood around for a minute, watching the chaos. One of the police officers suddenly yelled, "He's coming out! Watch out! He has a gun!" I guess I didn't process the last part, because the criminal came running out of the woods, and I immediately felt the need to chase after him.
He ran back into the woods on the other side of the road, and I followed him in. I chased him for a while, dodging trees, but after about a minute, he paused and turned around, and started shooting bullets at me. I jumped up into the air, essentially soaring, flying behind trees and hiding behind them, in order to dodge the bullets. The criminal started running again, every few seconds, turning around to fire bullets at me. I remember I was still flying when he continued running, I was gliding swiftly between trees to keep up with him. We eventually got to an open area, and there was only one, very large tree to protect me. He faced me and rapidly fired tons of bullets at me, I was only able to hide behind the tree for so long, before he finally hit me. He shot me in the stomach probably around 20 times, I fell to the ground, laying at the base of the tree. Oddly enough, I felt no pain, but I couldn't move.
An officer came running into the open area a few seconds later and said, "Don't worry, we can get him now."
I don't remember any more of the dream, not sure if I woke up or what.
Foods Eaten: Cheesey biscuits, Coconut Shrimp
Dream Location: My Aunt Sue's house
The Dream:
I was in a bedroom, there were two twin beds in the room - my sister was half asleep in one of them. There was a dresser on another wall in the room, I was digging around through it, trying to find a particular shirt. I remember I was looking for a Five Finger Death Punch shirt. I guess the noise I was making fully woke my sister up, and I asked her if she wanted to go to a Five Finger Death Punch concert with me. She asked what time. I don't remember what I told her, but she ended up agreeing to go.
The next thing I know, I'm in a very large bathroom. I don't recall seeing a shower or tub in it, or even a mirror or counters. There was a toilet in the back corner, and another walled in toilet near the front. I must've been in there getting ready to go to the concert. I heard my Uncle Bob's voice come out of the walled in toilet near the front of the bathroom. He was calling for help. I didn't know quite what to do, so I stood there for a minute, while he kept asking for help. He was making a lot of noise, I remember wondering if his foot was broken and trying to figure out if he had dropped his crutches or something. (That was my brain mixing with reality, as my sister's foot is broken right now.) My Aunt Sue (his wife) finally came upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door. She told me to help, too. We each grabbed one of my Uncle's arms, and pulled him up (I guess he was somehow stuck in the toilet).
The dream transitioned again, my sister and I were in a car. It was dark out at this point, I think we were on our way to the concert. I was driving, and we were pulling up to a stop light. It was a T intersection, and across from me there were tons of cop cars, and police officers standing around the middle of the interseciton. The car I was in disappeared, and my sister and I were now standing in front of one of the officers. We asked what was going on. He said there was a criminal running through the woods that they were standing by. My sister and I stood around for a minute, watching the chaos. One of the police officers suddenly yelled, "He's coming out! Watch out! He has a gun!" I guess I didn't process the last part, because the criminal came running out of the woods, and I immediately felt the need to chase after him.
He ran back into the woods on the other side of the road, and I followed him in. I chased him for a while, dodging trees, but after about a minute, he paused and turned around, and started shooting bullets at me. I jumped up into the air, essentially soaring, flying behind trees and hiding behind them, in order to dodge the bullets. The criminal started running again, every few seconds, turning around to fire bullets at me. I remember I was still flying when he continued running, I was gliding swiftly between trees to keep up with him. We eventually got to an open area, and there was only one, very large tree to protect me. He faced me and rapidly fired tons of bullets at me, I was only able to hide behind the tree for so long, before he finally hit me. He shot me in the stomach probably around 20 times, I fell to the ground, laying at the base of the tree. Oddly enough, I felt no pain, but I couldn't move.
An officer came running into the open area a few seconds later and said, "Don't worry, we can get him now."
I don't remember any more of the dream, not sure if I woke up or what.
Comments
Post a Comment