Joaquin Phoenix in Egypt?
Notes: I'm guesstimating the date, for some reason I recall it being around early October, but this is the only spot where I see a decent size gap in my dream log, so I'm dating it as this. This memory got triggered by another half-assed memory of the dream I had last night.
Foods Eaten: No clue.
Dream Location: A cave maze?
The Dream:
I was watching Joaquin Phoenix in his Gladiator character form fighting someone else. It was in a very sandstone like cave, but there were strange Egyptian sculptures around, for some reason I remember seeing the Sphinx.
Foods Eaten: No clue.
Dream Location: A cave maze?
The Dream:
I was watching Joaquin Phoenix in his Gladiator character form fighting someone else. It was in a very sandstone like cave, but there were strange Egyptian sculptures around, for some reason I remember seeing the Sphinx.
Comments
Post a Comment