Pretty Sure That's Not in the Recipe
Notes: I woke up knowing that there was WAY more to this dream, but for the life of me, this is the only part I can remember. And this is gross.
Foods Eaten: Don't Remember
Dream Location: Not the slightest clue
The Dream:
I was standing over a stove, boiling water. There was a tray on the counter to the left of me, there were Macaroni noodles on half of it and human hair on the other half. I poured all of the noodles into the boiling water, then I picked up a pinch of the hair and added it to the boiling noodles. I remember thinking inside the dream that something didn't seem right about what I was doing, but I kept adding more of the hair anyway.
Foods Eaten: Don't Remember
Dream Location: Not the slightest clue
The Dream:
I was standing over a stove, boiling water. There was a tray on the counter to the left of me, there were Macaroni noodles on half of it and human hair on the other half. I poured all of the noodles into the boiling water, then I picked up a pinch of the hair and added it to the boiling noodles. I remember thinking inside the dream that something didn't seem right about what I was doing, but I kept adding more of the hair anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment