Zombie-Alien Dream in a Dream
Notes: So usually my boyfriend wants to have nothing to do with my dreams. Last time I told him one of them, he declared me insane and told me to stop telling him my crazy dreams. Well, last night, I guess he wanted to test out the Bleu Cheese dream theory (as in, he heard bleu cheese makes for crazy dreams). I happily obliged! And I dunno if he had any crazy ones, but here's mine. Also, this dream "felt" really intense and in the dream I felt scared - especially at the beginning, but my dreams don't actually scare me anymore.
Foods Eaten: Buffalo Wings with lots of Bleu Cheese
Dream Location: Boyfriend's House... elsewhere
The Dream:
I was in my boyfriend's basement, with him and someone else (no clue who it was). My boyfriend and I were curled up together on his couch, watching X-files. It was an episode about aliens living on earth, and the government's conspiracy theory to destroy them. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, it shocked all of us. My boyfriend and I got up and walked up the stairs to his front door. He didn't have a peep hole on the door, so he cracked it open just barely to see who was outside. It was a hispanic-ish looking couple, which were apparently his neighbors. I don't remember what they said, but my boyfriend didn't want to open the door for them. We tried to push the door shut and lock it, but the couple busted in my boyfriend's house. Both the guy and the girl were wielding needle-like objects. The girl went straight for my boyfriend, and I chased after her trying to stop her. The guy caught me first, grabbing a hold of me and holding the needle object to my neck so I couldn't move. I helplessly stood there, and watched the girl stab the needle into my boyfriend's neck. I gasped as he melted into nothing but a green pile of goo (in the X-files, this is what happens when you kill an alien). I started panicking, asking the guy who was still threatening me with a needle if that meant my boyfriend was an alien. The guy said, "Yes, and so are you."
I flailed in his arms, finally managing to spin myself around so I could see the guy's face. I gasped again, realizing that it was my ex-boyfriend, Chris Turk (no, not the character from Scrubs. I really did date a guy named Chris Turk). I turned to pleading with him, begging him not to kill me. He looked just as surprised as I was, and become distraught, not sure whether to kill me or let me go. I continued pleading with him, reminding him how much he loved me so long ago. Eventually he hugged me tight, then dropped the needle to the floor and told me to run away as fast and as far away as I could, and hide. I obliged immediately. I don't know where the girl he came in with was, or where the person that was with my boyfriend and I went. I didn't care, I bolted for my boyfriend's back door, and ran outside. I didn't run far before I was standing on sand in front of a beach.
Two other people appear with me, I don't know who they are, but they aren't trying to kill me. We are standing on the sand, but hear a noise coming from the left. We look over, and there is a fence, and creatures - with motions like zombies, but still look completely human - were pouring over the fence and around it, chasing after us. I yelled to to the other two people with me to, "Head for the water!" No one asked questions, we all just ran into the ocean, until we were in about shoulder length. The zombie humans stood at the shore, not daring to enter the water.
Suddenly, my surroundings change completely. I open my eyes, and I am lying in bed with my boyfriend back at his house. I've just woken up... my boyfriend is also awake. He teases me, telling me I must've been having good dreams because I was playing with myself. I felt embarrassed, but he was laughing. I drift back to sleep again. (If you're confused, it was a dream inside a dream.)
I am now standing outside a concrete building, my sister is there, and so is my cousin, Rachel. The ground is littered with trash and recycling. There is a zombie human standing a little ways away from us, he is absorbed in digging through the trash, he doesn't notice us. We sneak up to the concrete building, but there is an alarm system with a security code to get in. My cousin presses the numbers '0-0-0-6' - which I recognize as some universal override code. There is a quiet beep, and the door opens. We run inside, but the building is mostly empty. I notice a table, with papers laying on top, and somehow I realize that someone else has been using this as a hiding place. Just then, I turn around and realize that we forgot to shut the door, and the zombie human finally noticed us. He was running in our direction, and we all ran to shut the door, but the zombie grabbed onto the door as we were trying to close it - and unfortunately he was stronger. We gave up wasting our strength pulling the door, and bolted to the back of the building.
There was an exit door, which we ran straight out of. Glancing behind, I noticed the one zombie had been joined by at least five others. I shouted at my sister and cousin to keep running. They were ahead of me, I had chosen to stay at the back, so I would know they would at least have more time to get away if something caught up. Just as I was returning my glance to the front, I ran straight into another zombie. He was caught by just as much surprise as I was... which gave me a few seconds to catch back up to my sister and cousin. They had stopped at a car, there were two guys in it - one was our age, the other looked to be his father. They told us to get in, and we did, but they argued that the way we were sitting put too much weight on the back of the car. After much arguing, I ended up sitting on the lap of one of the guys in the front seat, and my cousin sat in the middle of the two guys. My sister was in the middle of the backseat, sandwiched between two more guys that had shown up.
Wish I knew more... woke up.
Foods Eaten: Buffalo Wings with lots of Bleu Cheese
Dream Location: Boyfriend's House... elsewhere
The Dream:
I was in my boyfriend's basement, with him and someone else (no clue who it was). My boyfriend and I were curled up together on his couch, watching X-files. It was an episode about aliens living on earth, and the government's conspiracy theory to destroy them. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, it shocked all of us. My boyfriend and I got up and walked up the stairs to his front door. He didn't have a peep hole on the door, so he cracked it open just barely to see who was outside. It was a hispanic-ish looking couple, which were apparently his neighbors. I don't remember what they said, but my boyfriend didn't want to open the door for them. We tried to push the door shut and lock it, but the couple busted in my boyfriend's house. Both the guy and the girl were wielding needle-like objects. The girl went straight for my boyfriend, and I chased after her trying to stop her. The guy caught me first, grabbing a hold of me and holding the needle object to my neck so I couldn't move. I helplessly stood there, and watched the girl stab the needle into my boyfriend's neck. I gasped as he melted into nothing but a green pile of goo (in the X-files, this is what happens when you kill an alien). I started panicking, asking the guy who was still threatening me with a needle if that meant my boyfriend was an alien. The guy said, "Yes, and so are you."
I flailed in his arms, finally managing to spin myself around so I could see the guy's face. I gasped again, realizing that it was my ex-boyfriend, Chris Turk (no, not the character from Scrubs. I really did date a guy named Chris Turk). I turned to pleading with him, begging him not to kill me. He looked just as surprised as I was, and become distraught, not sure whether to kill me or let me go. I continued pleading with him, reminding him how much he loved me so long ago. Eventually he hugged me tight, then dropped the needle to the floor and told me to run away as fast and as far away as I could, and hide. I obliged immediately. I don't know where the girl he came in with was, or where the person that was with my boyfriend and I went. I didn't care, I bolted for my boyfriend's back door, and ran outside. I didn't run far before I was standing on sand in front of a beach.
Two other people appear with me, I don't know who they are, but they aren't trying to kill me. We are standing on the sand, but hear a noise coming from the left. We look over, and there is a fence, and creatures - with motions like zombies, but still look completely human - were pouring over the fence and around it, chasing after us. I yelled to to the other two people with me to, "Head for the water!" No one asked questions, we all just ran into the ocean, until we were in about shoulder length. The zombie humans stood at the shore, not daring to enter the water.
Suddenly, my surroundings change completely. I open my eyes, and I am lying in bed with my boyfriend back at his house. I've just woken up... my boyfriend is also awake. He teases me, telling me I must've been having good dreams because I was playing with myself. I felt embarrassed, but he was laughing. I drift back to sleep again. (If you're confused, it was a dream inside a dream.)
I am now standing outside a concrete building, my sister is there, and so is my cousin, Rachel. The ground is littered with trash and recycling. There is a zombie human standing a little ways away from us, he is absorbed in digging through the trash, he doesn't notice us. We sneak up to the concrete building, but there is an alarm system with a security code to get in. My cousin presses the numbers '0-0-0-6' - which I recognize as some universal override code. There is a quiet beep, and the door opens. We run inside, but the building is mostly empty. I notice a table, with papers laying on top, and somehow I realize that someone else has been using this as a hiding place. Just then, I turn around and realize that we forgot to shut the door, and the zombie human finally noticed us. He was running in our direction, and we all ran to shut the door, but the zombie grabbed onto the door as we were trying to close it - and unfortunately he was stronger. We gave up wasting our strength pulling the door, and bolted to the back of the building.
There was an exit door, which we ran straight out of. Glancing behind, I noticed the one zombie had been joined by at least five others. I shouted at my sister and cousin to keep running. They were ahead of me, I had chosen to stay at the back, so I would know they would at least have more time to get away if something caught up. Just as I was returning my glance to the front, I ran straight into another zombie. He was caught by just as much surprise as I was... which gave me a few seconds to catch back up to my sister and cousin. They had stopped at a car, there were two guys in it - one was our age, the other looked to be his father. They told us to get in, and we did, but they argued that the way we were sitting put too much weight on the back of the car. After much arguing, I ended up sitting on the lap of one of the guys in the front seat, and my cousin sat in the middle of the two guys. My sister was in the middle of the backseat, sandwiched between two more guys that had shown up.
Wish I knew more... woke up.
Comments
Post a Comment