Family Reunions, Bathrooms, Hotels, and Churches

Notes: One I had a couple days ago, forgot a lot of the details.

Foods Eaten: Don't Remember

Dream Location: New York, Kernersville

The Dream:
I was in New York, at one of my mom's annual Family Reunions. As usual, my younger cousins, Emily and Elise, were clinging to me the entire day. They needed to use the restroom, so I said I would walk them there. On the way, Emily lost her shoe somehow... she ran off into the woods to find it. A few minutes later, she came out of the trees and continued walking with Elise and me to the bathroom.

Apparently the bathroom we were walking to was inside a very upscale hotel. There was a lady managing a window outside (kind of like a movie theater). I asked her if my cousins could use the bathroom, she said I would have to pay for tickets to get in. Emily and Elise were chattering, and I didn't understand or hear how much the lady said I had to pay, so I just handed her some money from my purse. She gave me some change back in pennies, I looked at them, but I was confused. The kids went off to the bathroom.

The dream transitioned, I was in my boyfriend's mustang with him. We were driving down the main street of the city he lives in, Kernersville. We were on the way to a church (weird because he is Atheist, I am Agnostic), but I don't know why.

Woke up before that part got anywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity