On Being Chased and Being Late
Notes: A thought about my hair color is what triggered this dream memory... odd.
Foods Eaten: Hibachi Shrimp
Dream Location: A skewed version of my Grandma's House
The Dream:
I knew I had green hair, even though it didn't seem to come into play at all. I was running down a hall in my Grandma's house, there was a room at the very end of it that I ran in to. People were chasing me... I don't know why. I somehow managed to sneak out of the room, back down the hall and into my Grandma's family room. I was crouched behind a rocking chair. My family's two German Shepherd dogs, Roxy and Kaz, were there. I saw a black guy run down the hall way... I whispered to one of our dogs telling him to get the black guy, and I told the other dog to get the white guy. Just as I was giving those commands to the dogs, the black guy came into the room. The dogs started to go after him, but I commanded them to stop. The guy sat on my Grandma's couch and started angrily asking me if I had told my dogs to "Go after the black guy." I could tell he was accusing me of being a racist. I told him that I had just told the dogs to "Go after THAT guy." The guy believed me and disappeared.
The dream transitioned to being at my house, my sister and I were about to drive ourselves to high school (both of us graduated a while ago...). We were taking my sister's Jeep, but she had parked it up the street. She had a broken foot, so I walked up the street to get her car. There were two girls playing basketball at the top of the street. They both stared at me when I walked by, but neither of them said anything. I got to my sister's car and got in, then drove back down the street to pick her up. Apparently we were car pooling with some one else, because I drove to another person's house in our neighborhood and picked him up, though I don't know who it was.
After that, we drove to pick up an actual teacher that lives in our neighborhood, Mrs. Gottschalk. When we got to her house, it was more like a fast food restaurant. We waited for ten minutes, but the teacher didn't come out. I decided to go inside and make sure everything was okay. Just as I was walking through the kitchen, Mrs. Gottschalk came running down the hall in her pajamas, apologizing for being late. She said she would be ready in five minutes. I went back to the car and told everyone. We were all mad at her for making us late for school, and when she came outside to get in the car, she knew we were mad. She apologized and said she would take us to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. She said we could leave in the morning and skip our afternoon classes, and she would write us an excuse. We all liked that idea.
Woke up...
Foods Eaten: Hibachi Shrimp
Dream Location: A skewed version of my Grandma's House
The Dream:
I knew I had green hair, even though it didn't seem to come into play at all. I was running down a hall in my Grandma's house, there was a room at the very end of it that I ran in to. People were chasing me... I don't know why. I somehow managed to sneak out of the room, back down the hall and into my Grandma's family room. I was crouched behind a rocking chair. My family's two German Shepherd dogs, Roxy and Kaz, were there. I saw a black guy run down the hall way... I whispered to one of our dogs telling him to get the black guy, and I told the other dog to get the white guy. Just as I was giving those commands to the dogs, the black guy came into the room. The dogs started to go after him, but I commanded them to stop. The guy sat on my Grandma's couch and started angrily asking me if I had told my dogs to "Go after the black guy." I could tell he was accusing me of being a racist. I told him that I had just told the dogs to "Go after THAT guy." The guy believed me and disappeared.
The dream transitioned to being at my house, my sister and I were about to drive ourselves to high school (both of us graduated a while ago...). We were taking my sister's Jeep, but she had parked it up the street. She had a broken foot, so I walked up the street to get her car. There were two girls playing basketball at the top of the street. They both stared at me when I walked by, but neither of them said anything. I got to my sister's car and got in, then drove back down the street to pick her up. Apparently we were car pooling with some one else, because I drove to another person's house in our neighborhood and picked him up, though I don't know who it was.
After that, we drove to pick up an actual teacher that lives in our neighborhood, Mrs. Gottschalk. When we got to her house, it was more like a fast food restaurant. We waited for ten minutes, but the teacher didn't come out. I decided to go inside and make sure everything was okay. Just as I was walking through the kitchen, Mrs. Gottschalk came running down the hall in her pajamas, apologizing for being late. She said she would be ready in five minutes. I went back to the car and told everyone. We were all mad at her for making us late for school, and when she came outside to get in the car, she knew we were mad. She apologized and said she would take us to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. She said we could leave in the morning and skip our afternoon classes, and she would write us an excuse. We all liked that idea.
Woke up...
Comments
Post a Comment