The Path of Least Resistance

Notes: Overactive dream mind last night.

Foods Eaten: Macaroni and Cheese

Dream Location: Outside near a river, Inside OWASA (where my dad works, wasn't at all like what it looks like in reality)

The Dream:
My memory starts with my sister, my mom, and me in our black Toyota Prius. My sister was driving, but didn't have the car's lights on, even though it was dark out, presumably pretty late at night. I was in the passenger seat and noticed that the lights weren't on, I told my sister to turn them on. She started arguing with me, saying she didn't need them. I told her that it was night out, she had to turn them on. My mom, in the backseat, I guess got tired of our arguing and looked at my sister in the rearview mirror and said, "She's right, turn the lights on." My sister turned them on, revealing that we were actually driving through a forest.

The dream transitioned, with the three of us walking on a path. The ground was covered in tons and tons of thin, vine-like tree roots. It was still night out, but there was an unidentified light source, dimly illuminating the area. There was a river next to the path, and our German Shepherd dog, Roxy, was swimming in the river. I looked upstream a little further, and saw a Golden Retriever dog's head bobbing above the water (I'm pretty sure the dog was alive, even though it wasn't doing anything). My sister, mom, and I didn't seem to have a true destination, just wandering down the path.

The quietness was interrupted when we heard a car driving down the path. We could see headlights around a bend, and my mom jumped out into the pathway waving her arms around. I guess we were lost, and she was trying to get them to stop to give us a ride. She was jumping up and down, and as the car got closer she started screaming, "Stop!" The car turned out being a white van, there were two men inside of it, but as they approached, they just swerved off the path, into the river, driving up the other side - completely ignoring us.

We kept on walking, and I saw my dad floating around a curve in the river. We ran to him, and he said he was sick... explaining he had some type of disease and could die very easily because he only had 5% of his total blood left in his body.

The dream transitioned again, to inside of OWASA (where my dad works). It didn't look like it really does, there were small desks lining the wall of a huge room - each desk had one computer on it, and the computers were distinctly out dated, except for my dad, who had a very nice monitor. I was sitting at one of the desks, and to the right of my was my boyfriend. My dad was sitting to the right of my boyfriend. My boyfriend appeared to be working, but I don't know what I was doing there. I was wondering out loud, talking about how it seemed weird that they would position my boyfriend and my dad to be sitting right next to each other.

Again, a transition, I don't know where we were, but it looked like an upscale hotel - the structure was made of mostly glass. I was talking to my dad, and he said he was going to move to Pennsylvania. I started screaming and grabbing onto him, refusing to let him leave. My dad said he had to, but I went into complete hysterics, crying and screaming in the room. He still wouldn't give in, and eventually I said I would go with him then - but again, he refused to let me. The entire time I was crying and he was telling me he had to leave, he showed absolutely no emotion, as if he didn't care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!