Meeting the Sick Puppies!

Notes: Wish this dream would really happen!

Foods Eaten: Hot Buffalo Wings

Dream Location: Some concert venue (outside), A record store

The Dream:
I was walking into an outdoors concert venue to see a Sick Puppies concert. I walked down towards the stage, noting how small the crowd seemed, considering how well known Sick Puppies are. As I walked towards the stage, the lead singer, Shim, starting announcing the names of the winners to a contest they were apparently having. The first name he called was mine. I walked up to the stage, where Shim congratulated me, and told me that I would get to hang out with the band after the show. He also explained that I would get a magazine later, and gave me instructions to take a photo of someone at the concert, then find the person afterward and take three more pictures of them. I was told to report to the band when I was done.

After Shim finished announcing the winners, they began the concert. Shim only sang the first verse to the song, "You're Going Down" - I noted that the sound quality was awful. Shim jumped off the stage, and walked straight into the crowd with his hand up for high fives. I called out his name, he recognized me as one of the contest winners and came right over to me. He pulled a Rolling Stones magazine out of no where, and held it up, telling me that was the magazine I was supposed to get later, but he said I could have it now... so I took it.

The next thing I know, the concert had ended. I some how knew to meet the band at a record store... which I magically appeared at. I walked around the store for a minute, looking for the band, but didn't see them anywhere. I asked one of the employees if they knew where the band was, and they said they'd be out in a few minutes. While I was waiting, my sister appeared in the store. I told her about winning the contest and Sick Puppies being there, and she went with me to wait for the band at the counter. Finally, I saw the bassist, Emma, walking around the store. I yelled out her name, she looked over at me and waved. A few minutes later, Shim walked out behind the counter and chatted with my sister and I for a few minutes. My parents showed up, but only to take pictures of me with the band.

My sister and I left the record store, and walked down the street to a Kohl's. We went inside, but it turned out they were having an event, which they were only selling women's clothes for, but to buy the clothes, you had to work there for an hour. My sister and I left pretty much immediately.

We decided to go back to the record store, but when we got there it had turned into half a car dealership. There was a woman there, I overheard her talking to a salesman about buying a new Lamborghini. The salesman pointed outside to the small collection of Lamborghinis they had on the lot. He said they only came in those colors. The woman said she would buy one and have it painted, but the salesman told her he couldn't sell one to her in that case. The woman said it was ok, then got in an orange Lamborghini and drove out of the store. As she drove by me, I yelled out to her "Nice Car!" - she smiled back at me, but I couldn't tell if she really heard me over the engine.

We walked to the other side of the room, which was still a record store. We saw the Sick Puppies members a couple more times, but just smiled and waved at them. It seemed like a lot of people had found out the band was there, as the store was packed with fans. My sister and I decided it was time to go home.

We walked outside, it was dark out now. Our cars were parked up a hill down the road, so we started the walk to them. On the way there, my sister ended up with a cup of ice cream, which she kept offering to me. I declined, by saying, "No thanks, I have some cookies n' cream ice cream at home." We got to our cars, my Z was parked oddly on a hill off the road near some woods. I climbed up the hill, starting to unlock my door. I was having troubles getting the key to work, it was made out of some flexible material and just kept bending instead of turning the lock. After a couple tries, I heard a noise in the woods behind me. I looked back, to see two deer staring straight at me. I sighed with relief, and they just went right back to eating. I turned back to my car, which I finally got unlocked. Right before I got in, I looked down the hill to see if I could catch one last glimpse of the Sick Puppies. All I saw was a glimmer of light down the road, then my sister interrupted me looking, yelling at me wanting to make sure everything was okay. I said I was fine, then had to squeeze into my car because a tree had appeared right next to the door, blocking it from opening very much. When I got into my car, I went to start the ignition and realized that I had forgotten I had a remote for unlocking my car doors.

Woke up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity